Pokemon school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exams

4 posters

Go down

Exams Empty Exams

Post  Lyla Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:41 am

Run walks around handing out the school exams. Lyla finally get's hers. "Ok. Blank, blank, and blank protect the ancient ledgendary Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia. That's easy, Mesprit, Aself, and Uxie." whispers Lyla.
Lyla
Lyla
Admin

https://pokemonschool.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Exams Empty Re: Exams

Post  Devin Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Devin, a fourteen year old redhead, gave the page a blank stare. His Ralts - Sora - sat on the table with him, occasionally letting his eyes wander away from Devin to look at the other people in the room. Every time he did, he would Teleport to Devin's shoulder, apparently whisper in his ear, and then teleport back to the table. Devin would then fill in an answer. A girl named Lyla was filling in an answer when Ralts looked at her, and then Ralts teleported to Devin's shoulder again. Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, Devin filled. The girl sitting directly in front of Devin's name was Leana . . . and occasionally Devin's eyes would stray from his test to look up at her or the other patrons around.

A few seconds after the first kid finished their test, Devin was done as well. The fiftieth question, which nobody else had reached except him and the boy who had just finished the test, was as follows:
According to local legend, the Clefairy originated on a separate planet than all other modernly discovered pokemon. They arrived on what object, which also allowed them to use what move, based on their varied gene structure?

Moon stone, Metronome.

"Too easy," Devin smiled, cutting in front of the first kid, and out the door a second later.

Devin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jet Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

hey lyra it's me jet remember me
jet
jet

http://chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kara Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:57 am

Kara walked in. Her Ninetales stared at the students, while her Umbreon clutched onto her shoulder, "Jet? Lyla? Remember me? It's me: Kara!" She said exitingly to the two.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kara Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 am

She sat down. Her Vaporeon sat infront of her with her Umbreon, while her Ninetales sat behind her, blocking any copiers. She quickly got through it, and she set her lime green led pencil down onto the table.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum